Seven county high school students – four of them from North County High School – have earned the chance to pit their skills against students across the country next month at the Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) national competition.
The following students finished first in their respective category at the Maryland FBLA Leadership Conference, earning the right to compete at the national competition:
- Chloe Diggs, North County High School, Client Service
- Camilla Shanley, North County High School, Introduction to Parliamentary Procedure
- Campbell Sinnett, North County High School, Network Concepts
In addition, the following students placed second in their respective categories and will also take part in the national competition:
- Dominic Sciascia, North County High School, Desktop Application Programming
- John Tevis, Arundel High School, Job Interview
- Cory Maloney, Chesapeake High School, Personal Finance
- Mason Lin, Annapolis High School, Introduction to Parliamentary Procedure
The national competition will be held June 27 through 30 in Anaheim, Calif.