The School Board Nominating Commission of Anne Arundel County today announced its final candidate list for Anne Arundel County Board of Education seat representing District 21 and the at-large seat to be vacated in June 2017. The Commission received seven applications before last night’s midnight deadline. The applicants are:
- Janet Norman of Annapolis (at-large)
- Claudia O’Keefe of Crownsville (at-large)
- Stacy Korbelak of Odenton (21 and at-large)
- Tracey Parker-Warren of Odenton (21 and at-large)
- Kerry Petz of Arnold (at-large)
- Sandy Smolnicky of Annapolis (at-large)
- Stephanie Turnbach of Severna Park (at-large)
Copies of all candidate applications will be posted on the SBNC website, www.aacps.org/sbnc.
Upcoming Candidate and Public Hearings
Sunday, May 22, 1:30 PM, Maryland City Public Library
Monday, May 23, 6:30 PM 3rd Floor Conference Room, Arundel Center
Wednesday, May 25, 6:30 PM 3rd Floor Conference Room, Arundel Center (this hearing will not occur if SBNC makes nominations during prior meeting)
Meetings can be seen live on Livestream by searching for “annearundeltv.”
Please check the SBNC website for other information.
Information supplied by the School Board Nominating Commission. Please contact the Commission with any questions.