The School Board Nominating Commission of Anne Arundel County announced today it has received the following nine applications for the Anne Arundel County Board of Education seat representing District 33:
- Mariko Bennett of Gambrills
- William Fromme of Davidsonville
- Eric Grannon of Davidsonville
- Rebecca McKee of Annapolis
- Dawn Myers of Annapolis
- Claudia O’Keefe of Crownsville
- Diana Peckham of Davidsonville
- Kerry Petz of Arnold
- Allison Pickard of Millersville
Copies of the candidate applications for public review are posted on the SBNC website here. Additional applications may arrive until midnight tonight and will be posted on the SBNC website.
Please note that due to a technical issue on the site, some information may not appear until Monday, March 14.
Upcoming Candidate and Public Hearings
Monday, March 14, 7 PM, Severna Park Community Center
Monday, March 28, 7PM, Severna Park Community Center
Please check the SBNC website www.aacps.org/sbnc for updates.